Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Office Party

I was invited to a lunch-time office party at the puzzle place I used to work and since I was invited with little notice, I had to scrounge together a costume. Having just watched a few episodes of The Simpsons last night, I thought, I can do that costume!


He is portraying a character from a pretty disconcerting movie, "A Clockwork Orange." I borrowed Lindsay's Coach Derbi hat, tossed on a white shirt and tan pants and my motorcycle boots and did the weird eyelashes. So, there you have it. I also tried an Indiana Jones look, but Lindsay liked the other guy. Creepy though.

I did my best Malcolm McDowell angry look but still, most people thought I was Charlie Chaplin? I'm not sure I see the resemblance?




I painted on a 4 o'clock shadow with some brown eye shadow, borrowed Lindsay's clothes and yes, he even has an old bullwhip from his Arkansas days.

0 comments: