Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Joy of Cats…

Just wanted to share some photos of my two crazy felines; Moses and Ashley. I can't imagine living without pets in the house. Not only are these two cats a part of my family, they are a constant source of entertainment.

…Moses, ever patient with a camera in his face…



…might be getting a little agitated here…



…Ashley, showing us the true meaning of a workout…

I have heard that while dogs look at their masters, they think "they feed me, they walk me, they pick up after me; they must be God," while cats think, "they feed me, they brush me, they pick up after me, I must be a God."

This seems too true. Ashley will be turning 15 this spring and Moses just turned 12, but luckily, these two act as though they are kittens. One thing I've found out about my photography habits is that I like to photograph flowers and my cats!

1 comments:

Arabian Acres said...

Yes Kerrie, you do catch a lot of flowers and animals but I think I said it one time before, you should send some of the pictures of the flowers into a publisher for flower books or something. They are beautiful!